LET'S ACHIEVE TOGETHER
We're looking for a great business analyst to join our key opportunity.
You'll have the ability to participate in complex B2B/B2C product development, influence management and engineering processes, suggest ideas and enjoy our direct top management attention.
- Analytical thinking, critical approach and excellent communication skills Advanced C1 English, both verbal and written 5+ years of business analysis experience in the IT industry
- Track of successfully delivered projects or products
- Outstanding presentation and persuasion skills, expectation management Ability to handle multiple competing priorities
- Ability to effectively compose documentation, e.g. business and technical requirements specification Experience in using requirements management systems, Jira/Confluence is a must Solid knowledge of Agile methodologies
- Pro-activity in all aspects
WOULD BE A PLUS:
- Professional certification
- Project management experience
- Finance/budget tracking experience
- Drive creation of product vision and product roadmap with stakeholders assistance
- Create BPMN diagrams and other description for various processes and flows
- Gather, elicit, analyze and document client’s requirements without additional assistance and supervision;
- Ensure team’s clear and profound understanding, i.e. translate business needs to technical requirements;
- Define functional/non-functional requirements, oversee technical and business constraints, risks and assumptions;
- Facilitate communication between the development team and the customer;
Read more about our values and work ethics in our Code of Conduct (in Ukrainian).