We're looking for a great Project Coordinator to join our team.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
- Degree in business or related field of study PMI, PMP or Certified Scrum Master certification
- 2+ years of experience as Project Manager or Project Coordinator
- Proven record and experience of meeting the above KPIs for the probation period, can be one bigger project with multiple streams
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets and expenditures.
- Create a project management roadmap and calendar for fulfilling each goal and objective.
- Organizing, attending and participating in stakeholder meetings.
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings.
- Ensuring project deadlines are met.
- Supervising project delivery.
- Managing and ensuring team load.
- Providing administrative support as needed to software development teams.
- Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
- Determining project changes.
- Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable.
- Ensure stakeholder views are managed towards the best solution.
- Chair and facilitate meetings where appropriate and distribute minutes to all project team members.
- Report and improve project profitability
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely;
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- 20 days of paid vacation per year (+ Ukrainian state holidays);
- 5 days of paid sick leaves;
- Friendly collaborative teams and an enjoyable working environment.