We are looking for a talented QA Engineer to join our team!
This is a full-time, permanent position available in Lviv.
- Opportunities for professional development and personal growth;
- Competitive salary, reasonable and fair working conditions, flexible schedule;
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely;
- 20 days of paid vacation per year (+ Ukrainian state holidays);
- 5 days of paid sick leaves;
- Friendly collaborative teams and an enjoyable working environment.
- 1,5+ years of software quality assurance engineering;
- Experience developing test strategies, test plans, and test cases;
- Experience driving quality through process, instrumentation, requirements, and testing;
- Solid knowledge of test management, reporting, and bug tracking tools (TestRail, Jira, or similar);
- Experience with writing test cases, and executing them manually;
- Good written and oral communication skills with technical and non-technical stakeholders;
- Ability to troubleshoot issues, investigate root causes of bugs;
- Ability to work autonomously with minimal direction;
- Understanding of Scrum methodology;
- Experience in testing web apps;
- Intermediate level of English.
Would be a plus:
- Experience in testing of RESTful APIs (Postman);
- Experience in testing mobile applications.
- Requirements analysis and processing;
- Test design techniques applying;
- Test cases/checklists and other types of test documentation creation;
- Estimation of the required testing time;
- Performing testing activities on the project, communicating with developers and project managers;
- Functional, system, integration, end-to-end, and regression tests on web projects;
- API testings;
- Test Summary reports preparation;
- Project demos to stakeholders.