ByteAnt is looking for a Senior .NET Engineer for a long-term project to:
- Play a key technical role in developing an innovative solution based on microservice architecture (sports industry).
- Take part in making architectural decisions, planning, and driving product development in the cloud.
- Do constant R&D activities to evaluate cutting-edge technologies to develop the product effectively.
- Actively participate in internal knowledge sharing activities, lead and mentor more junior team members
- Share your process improvement initiatives with project stakeholders.
- 5+ years commercial experience with C# and web development using .NET.
- Solid experience developing RESTful APIs using .NET Core.
- Experience developing SPAs using Angular.
- Experience with Docker.
- Experience with enterprise-level projects.
- Experience in micro-service and distributed architectures.
- English B2 (intermediate+) speaking/writing.
WOULD BE A PLUS:
- Tech/team lead experience.
- Experience with Mongo DB.
- Experience with gRPC and Kubernetes.
- Long-term project.
- Opportunity to work with microservice architecture and Kubernetes/Docker.
- Close co-operation with project stakeholders and daily communication in English.
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely.
- Competitive compensation depends on experience and skills.
- 20 days of paid vacation per year (+ Ukrainian state holidays).
- 5 days of paid sick leaves.
- Friendly collaborative teams and an enjoyable working environment.