We are looking for a skilled System administrator / Junior DevOps with a strong desire for continuous growth and love for challenging projects.
This is a full-time or part-time, permanent position available in Lviv.
- 1y+ of proven experience as a System Administrator, Network Administrator, or similar role;
- Experience in administration of Windows servers (Web, Databases, etc);
- Experience in administration of Linux/Unix servers (Web, Database, etc);
- Experience in networks (LAN, WAN) administration, and patch management;
- Experience with databases and basic SQL (MySQL, PostgreSQL, or MS SQL);
- At least pre-intermediate level of English (able to read technical tasks);
- Good communication skills;
- Problem-solving aptitude.
WILL BE A PLUS:
- Experience in working with AWS or MS Azure, setup and maintenance of apps and services in AWS or Azure;
- Experience with setting up CI/CD pipelines and knowledge of tools like TeamCity and Jenkins;
- Knowledge of using Git;
- Experience in working with CMS systems like Wordpress.
- Set up accounts and workstations;
- Provide technical support for both hardware and software issues our users encounter;
- Manage network servers and technology tools;
- Perform physical installation and basic maintenance of network devices;
- Ensure security through access controls, backups, and firewalls;
- Upgrade systems with new releases and models;
- Support existing cloud services;
- Set up web app environments in the cloud or on on-premise servers;
- Support and maintain software development environments;
- Setup and manage source code repos;
- Set up CI/CD pipelines;
- Support and update documentation.
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely;
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- 20 days of paid vacation per year (+ Ukrainian state holidays);
- 5 days of paid sick leaves;
- Friendly collaborative teams and an enjoyable working environment.