LET'S ACHIEVE TOGETHER
Technical Lead (Node.js)
- Design, plan, launch and lead the development of new startup projects from proof of concept to MVP and growth.
- Recruit and lead agile R&D teams
- Set standards for high-quality development
- Work with marketing and sale teams
- Experience with Firebase and/or Heroku and/or Google Cloud and/or AWS
- Extensive experience with relational (MySQL, PostgreSQL) and NoSQL databases (MongoDB)
- Practical experience in Continuous Integration and writing highly testable code
- Ability to work in fast-paced and agile development environment
- Previous team leadership experience, managing/mentoring and motivating others to improve
- A solid history of constantly improving your own knowledge and skills as well as improving processes for your project/organization
- The confidence and passion to work in a client-facing role, offering a consultative approach to development. Good analytical and communication skills.
- Good spoken and written English is a MUST
- The ability to drive the development forward and be able to translate business requirements into pragmatic solutions
WOULD BE A PLUS:
- Experience of work in startup projects
- Experience of writing technical content
- AWS certification(s)
- Experience with Serverless
- Experience with Microservices
- Experience on work on open source projects
- Experience of work with React Native and delivering cross-platform mobile apps
- Experience with GraphQL
- Experience with Progressive Web Apps
- Experience with C# and .NET
What’s in it for you?
- A challenging function, with a lot of responsibility in a dynamic environment
- Playing key role in developing a new business and tech stream of work inside the company
- As a Technical Lead, you must demonstrate good leadership, consulting and communication skills, be self-motivated, able to problem solve and motivate other team members. You will be able to quickly learn and utilize new technologies and promote relevant emerging technologies to help improve the business.
- Ability to work a lot with startup projects on their early stages, consult and define their technical design and then lead the development
- Work with the latest technologies, research and use new emerging technologies
- Build product oriented teams and lead them
Read more about our values and work ethics in our Code of Conduct (in Ukrainian).