LET'S ACHIEVE TOGETHER
ByteAnt is looking for experienced UX designer to create intuitive, elegant and convenient solutions for complex UX problems to achieve user's and business objectives and improve key metrics of usability.
- 4+ years of experience designing beautiful, functional, world-class applications;
- A strong portfolio of prior design work in different software domains;
- A strong track record of collecting user research through observation and interviews;
- Demonstrated success in turning user research into product design insights;
- Expert in design software (such as Figma, Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, etc.);
- Skilled in visual design and layout;
- An exceptional, artistic eye for color & typography;
- A problem-solver by nature - we are looking for someone with the ability to understand complex problems, break them down into disparate components, and create an intuitive resolution via design;
- Strong communication skills with a proven track record of working with cross-functional teams;
- Someone who can’t stop thinking about improving product experience;
- Someone who loves meeting their end users and seeks to understand how a user thinks and feels about a product;
- Bachelor’s in graphic design, UX, or a related area of study.
- Creating and testing prototypes (user flows, screen maps, wireframes, prototypes (Figma, InVision and Axure), PoC, components);
- Design of visual style of product (mockups of screens and pages, atomic design approach, UI design, UI Libraries);
- User experience design (process of enhancing user satisfaction with a product by improving the usability, accessibility, and pleasure provided in the interaction with the product);
- Creating guidelines and project documentation for developers;
- Develop product component system(s);
- Gathering and analysis of usage statistics (statistics and data analysis, competitors analysis) and decision making to improve web sites and mobile applications (define what changes will increase revenue);
- Usability analysis (research performed to determine whether the site is suitable for its intended use) and report writing at the conclusion of usability analysis;
- UX Ideation: UX persona, user flows, issues, gaps, and opportunities clustering, brainstorming;
- UX test: in-door testing, remote unmoderated testing;
WOULD BE A PLUS:
- Client requirements gathering and analysis (define what product client wants, how it will work, how it will bring money, what is the target audience of product);
- Market and competitor analysis (what similar products exists, what the competitors’ advantages and disadvantages);
- Development of the information architecture, define where and what information should be, how it will be connected with other information and functions;
- Create product use cases, reveal how users will use the product in different cases and conditions.
Read more about our values and work ethics in our Code of Conduct (in Ukrainian).