Big data analytics is the use of advanced analytic techniques against very large, diverse data sets that include structured, semi-structured and unstructured data, from different sources, and in different sizes from terabytes to petabytes. Big data has one or more of the such characteristics – high volume, high velocity, or high variety. It comes from sensors, devices, video/audio, networks, log files, transactional applications, web, and social media.
Analyzing big data allows organizations to make better and faster decisions and gain new insights for business.
ByteAnt Big data development services deliver customized solutions for a variety of clients ranging from small data analytics startups to SME. ByteAnt development teams and architects will pinpoint essential components of the Big Data project, transform it into technical requirements and build reliable software solution.
- Big Data project assessment
- System analysis, roadmapping and system architecture to support Big Data initiatives
- Data warehousing architecture, development and support
- ETL design and development
- Querying and reporting
- Providing security solutions to handle dynamic, unstructured and structured data
- Custom software development to handle Big Data specific objectives.
CHECK OUR BIG DATA SOLUTION IN SPORTS:
Big Data solution for Sport gyms